Designer menswear brand 11 Degrees and Chris Ingram Rally are delighted to have agreed a brand ambassador and rally car title sponsorship deal for the 2018 European Rally Championship season.
The biggest brand sponsorship deal for UK Rallying in recent history was announced to the public at JD Sport’s flagship Northern store in Newcastle with the car unveiled by Chris and fellow 11 Degrees ambassador and celebrity Gary Beadle.
The partnership will see 2017 Under 27 European Rally champion Chris Ingram compete in a full 11 Degrees matte-black liveried, latest spec Skoda Fabia R5 prepared by top German based racing team Toksport WRT.
Ingram’s target for the 2018 season and his debut season in 4-wheel-drive machinery, will be to challenge for the European Rally Championship‘s Under 28 title. The Under 28 title is for Europe’s best young drivers competing in R5 (four wheel drive) rally cars and will be fought for over 6 FIA ERC events; Azores, Canaries, Rome, Czech Republic, Poland and Latvia.
The prize is €100,000 or a drive in a round of the WRC (World Rally Championship) in a World Rally Car. The team will then plan a full assault on the overall European title in 2019.
- FIA European Rally Championship Under 28 calendar 2018
- 22-24 March: Azores Airlines Rallye (Portugal, gravel)
- 3-5 May: Rally Islas Canarias (Spain, asphalt)
- 20-22 July: Rally di Roma Capitale (Italy, asphalt)
- 24-26 August: Barum Czech Rally Zlín (Czech Republic, asphalt)
- 21-23 September: Rally Poland (Poland, gravel)
- 12-14 October: Rally Liepāja (Latvia, gravel)
In addition to the European calendar, the team are planning some UK appearances. To keep updated follow @ChrisIngramRally and @11_Degrees on social media